2013年7月1日星期一

Hopefully this is Vorago's one-shot move



The adult thing would be to ignore Facebook comments you don't agree with or find pathetic. I don't know why Runescape haters still continue to post on this particular page. Like your opinion matters to a multiple million dollar company. Hopefully this is Vorago's one-shot move, if he has one, so we won't have some random PvM tool trying to solo him.

We have a *CHOICE* to either play 2007 Runescape ( for those who find the EOC and newer updates wrong ) and we have current Runescape that's continuously being updated. Here somebody sell rs accounts. Yes I understand the constant SOF and SGS . But I still enjoy the game. We should value our choices and opinions. We play different versions of the game but we still love Runescape.  I remember when a falling star hit me while I was fletching at wildy volcano and I died.

Maybe using 2 million runes from Runespan on that last teleport spell was a bit much, LOL. And no need to comment in a negative manner. Just give an opinion in a more mature way. havent played runescape in 2 years... you can buy runescape accounts from here. comes back and now theres fireworks that you can kill urself with.

I bet everyone that hates RS EOC because mages are way too strong now are those that only focused on Melee and now are really weak in comparison. All they did was balance out the combat triangle. I myself am a range/melee combo with a decent magic level. After all the higher your magic level the better your magic defense will be.

没有评论:

发表评论