2013年7月9日星期二

It would have been cool to have it RAIN like it was in the video



Already ruining old school Runescape, knew Jagex couldn't keep it like it was, where they droping those p hats?  Raining phats?! I don't see them raining anywhere. From what I've read, they're just being dropped one by one, world by world in odd locations. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. It would have been cool to have it RAIN like it was in the video. way to ruin the prices.....stop making this game worse...

Droping party had set world with lowst people at this very min. Wil change soon so hurry or missout add meh if you stuck or make a deal. And meanwhile in America a boy discovers a glitch involving the mass amounts of rare items flowing in Old School Runescape. Do you have to kill stuff for them or do you randomly find them laying around? Really? I miss the old days where a single PH custed 300m. People are looking for runescape accounts for sell here. I would love to go on but the chances of me getting one is impossible figuring I spent all of the last ransoms not getting anything.

I want to play old rs again, but I'm not a member since 2010. 5000gameplay hours in 2 years. Guess I had no life, but totally worth it. Don't waste 5 hours of your life searching for one. -- And that's if you're lucky! I've spent like 18 hours and nothing still. This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts. Watch the live stream on "twitch" to see where he is. Search for Mod matk. dude if I had the money id start playing this again. This is how runescape should be played. to play in old school i have to be memb?

没有评论:

发表评论