2013年7月1日星期一

I actually like EOC its not as repetitive and classic rs got boring



Andy I was responding to this arguing with those who show negativity in a immature fashion. Played rs since 04 till eoc. Can't even stand it... And i have so many good memories with that gone rs thru the years. Yes I understand,I was aiming towards those who continue to show negativity towards EOC. People are selling runescape accounts here. Those who quit because of it. Just saying. Gabriel Martinez we have an opinion look they brought back 07 scape and jagex admited to listening to the community Just saying.

Where do you even get fireworks? However, that is a good idea if/when you get them. you can get from Diago in Draynor. Such a cheao damage wouldnt even cost a tick. If anyone can help me on eoc with some efficient skilling methods for members if i have a 2m budget for combat training and agility add me.

 I like how all these people stay on the Runescape page just to post insults when they post something. buying runescape accounts in this platform is easy. i like how they both taking damage with the handshake.  Why do people still complain about eoc? You have old school back, go there and stay. Some of us enjoy playing eoc or rs3.  I actually like EOC its not as repetitive and classic rs got boring. ES THANK YOU THATS WHAT I SAY. ALl oldschool was is click a monster then wait. Brandon you're an idiot dude. Ever do nex before the EOC?!? NOT a click and wait. The EOC just drove half the players away.

没有评论:

发表评论