2013年7月5日星期五

Trombone cause well it can bone the goblins



dude ever play zombie game… a real one… there's ALWAYS a guitar. a chello its big so smash them and stab them with the remains... A flute that looks like a sword that is also secretly a sword. he magical harp that teleports me to Rellekka, so I can hide out in my POH. my fists because they probably do more damage than anything else... I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. I play the song of storms, whipping the goblins up into a frenzied cyclone. Aww yeah. Wait, how do I control this thing? OH SHI—

"Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past, or into the present..are certian to miss the future!" –JFK. Trombone cause well it can bone the goblins.  hmm it would have to twang satisfyingly, so a guitar or lyre or even a banjo. You can go to this place to sell runescape account.The Gibson Explorer from the Air Guitar Emote. I would use all the 07scapers. They'd cry the goblins to death.

My fists. Here, let me play you the song of my people. I call it "MURDER". Hmm... A knife. I can make music with a knife. Know what I mean? Huh? Huuuuh? Id use a harp or a flute and sing to make them fall under my control and then kill them. Stun them with a large slapstick and attack with chime mallets. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? well I would say a Harp (hand held harp) but other instruments have been used to show great power... like an Ocarina (OoT)... a Lyre... and a GUITAR!!!(Guitar hero??!!) but in seriousness... new musical instrument, now available on the Squeel of Fortune!

没有评论:

发表评论