2013年7月12日星期五

The detail in the game is great



Seriously chrome only? You state that you will never be creating a downloadable game client for RS3 when it is released and talk about downloading chrome and/or firefox. And when the beta starts only chrome can be used? Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. I trust google chrome about as much as I trust a ********* to take a group of under age kids to go camping in the woods.

At first I wanted to go into this beta........but then I saw that Jagex can't replace my items if a bug occurs so i'm not going to be in the beta even though I got accepted until at least a month after it's been live. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? did I get in to play rs 3 need to know been waiting all day?

The detail in the game is great. The one problem I had seen in my short time playing it is that it is extremely laggy. I blame that mostly on the fact that I live in a small rural town in Alaska and we don't have internet as fast as much of the civilized world. I did notice that the tele time was off on my Pegasus tele. showed me getting on him then just before I flew off he came to pick me up and he flew away when I got to where I was going. But other than that I haven't played much yet in HTML5. You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. I also had trouble with chatting but I'm sure Jagex is working on getting everything up and running smoother. So far so good. Keep us posted. Thanks.

没有评论:

发表评论