2013年7月6日星期六

Thanks to Mod Reach and some teenage reflexes



And if im on 2007 and looted that scythe can i use it on p2p eoc? whats the point in handing out rares they loose there status as a rare item. Thanks to Mod Reach and some teenage reflexes I got mine just now! why can't non-subscribers use them?!?!?! We are so limited...  lol already got one. for when I wear my bones outfit. Who has an original one? Me! Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. Can you trade it? No! Looks like Jagex is about to start sucking dicks for more fanbase. Here's a hint (besides bringing back classic): drop P-hats. You sellouts.

Took almost 5 hours to get one BUT finally found one after that! Encountered 2 but someone beat me to the first one. Ah this was the first non tradeable I couldn't get the scyth because I was grounded that week lmao memories. unfortunately I don't play oldschool. I'd love to get another chance to get a scythe though on the main game, but I don't know how likely that is. why dont they put these on eoc? People are selling runescape accounts here. i wanted thisz plz the grim reaper suit? I've had one on my account for meny years what gives.

Make All Non-Tradables available... -.- Im a 01 vet and missed Bunny Ears by 1 day because I was sick when I was a kid.. Monster drop? If yes, who drops these? lol have fun in old school i have the REAL one in rs2. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful?  is this happening in the new version of runescape? some one please reply.

没有评论:

发表评论