2013年7月16日星期二

The game experience in iself is fantastic



The shadows around the bank objects are a little too much I think but I love the way it makes it easier to see things in there. My choco dust is no longer invisible so I will restrain from eating it :P The game experience in iself is fantastic. I tried just a little combat on low levels npcs and it worked well. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. One thing I do find a bit of a pain is having to go back to EOC in order to buy what I need from GE. Is that suppose to be? I'm thinking it's because I get logged into a free world...

So, i haven't got the chance to play the beta yet, though i've seen videos of players who do. And all I'm concerned about, dear Jagex, is: the Minimap.In Summer, when the beta will come out you'll have such a wider range of how far you can look. You stand on the White Wolf Mountain, and can see both Catherby and Taverley. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? It's amazing. But the minimap is NOT adjusted to this? Please explain me why you want to keep the minimap as it is now. It won't work good and people will use the minimap very rarely to almost not at all to move to another place.

It should not be neglected. Maybe you've only forgotten the really important minimap. It should be made bigger and adjusted proportional to the game. So, if you're on the WWM for example, you do not only see it on the Minimap, but also Taverley and Catherby, as you do in the real game. People are
looking for runescape accounts for sell here. Please consider this.But the rest, though i haven't played it yet, looks very good and i'm looking very forward to this.

没有评论:

发表评论