2013年7月2日星期二

I don't get the attraction of fixed-screen



I don't get the attraction of fixed-screen. Does playing on an extremely small screen make you a veteran? Start using all of your screen space, it's what it's there for. runescape , can i ask ? what can non members do in runescape? cauze im non-members. Make rs these graphics and old school game play, that would rock.

It's funny how 07 scape is slowly dying due to the extreme lack of updates but Hey I guess jagex will never learn will they. I want runescape accounts for sale, and is looking for places to buy. It was always going to die, of course it was. The main game is still the focus for updates, and releasing an old server was always a terrible idea. I told you so. I believe they told everyone when it was released that there would be no updates, that what you see is what you get.

so jagex? you want to say that i can do all long troll invasion this weekend and i get xp books every game? They're able to get a membership. People are still on about EoC? Find something better to do with your time. Hubert Farnsworth runs RuneScape's Press page now? The voice in my head read that with Professor Farnsworth's voice.

Nukes all of the little whiney crybabies that still complain about EoC? No. They are just in their whining, idk when you started playing, but I started about 7 years ago, it is not even the same game anymore. Here are runescape accounts selling advice for you. No, I am not saying EoC is bad, don't even try that. Just standing up for the whiners, because they have the right.

没有评论:

发表评论