2013年7月10日星期三

Will future podcasts still be on Podbean too?



I disagree with the idea that untrustworthy ones are the ones you should worry about,"The untrustworthy you can always trust to be untrustworthy, it's the trustworthy ones you have to be careful of, because you can never be sure if they're going to do something... stupid." I like it. Not the iTunes (glad someone posted the podbean thing) but the podcast is good. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. Perhaps if you'd want critisism.. maybe just say fewer times that you don't want to reveal too much. Good luck and alot of fun developing

I would love to read it,watch it,listen to it but when I saw Itunes.... pliz can you make it so we can downloaded it some other way Im not fan of Itunes and I hate it even if I have Iphone. So now I am forced to get itunes if I want to listen to the podcast what if I don't want to download itunes? Which I don't want to do. You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. Will future podcasts still be on Podbean too? Some of us don't have itunes and don't plan on downloading it.

Great to hear this, i like the way sliske deals with his things. Though i hope his minions, the barrow brothers, will play a bigger part in this quest then they have done before. Can you post this on youtube as well? I would like to avoid having to install iTunes. Plenty of other places to put the podcast up other than Itunes. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? I've a malice towards them that levels on epic proportions. Thank you for the Lore updates none the less! 

没有评论:

发表评论