2013年7月18日星期四

I want to be able to quickly navigate to my inventory



inventory visible. I want to be able to quickly navigate to my inventory to access my food, potions, etc. -prayer tab visible for quick protection prayer swapping and soul split toggling -all the familiar options of the summoning quick button accessible. BoB deposit, attack, everything. -SOF pop-up invisible - runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? I don't want his squeaking harassing me when I log in! If we can move everything, I'll be sorely disappointed if we can't move the pop-up so it doesn't appear unless we tell it to. 

I took about 5 minutes to mess around with the interfaces before dinner. I will be continuing that process here shortly, but my early suggestions/feedback are as follows:1) I like that the mini-map can be re-sized to your liking, but you should also consider adding the ability to zoom in and out on the mini-map. I could re-size my mini-map pretty small and then zoom out so that I see the same amount of space. People are looking for runescape accounts for sell here. 2) I would like to see a more noticeable difference when toggling run on and off. I find the interface alpha version to be hard to see. The current version is sufficient.

3) I would like the camera to zoom further out than it does. I would more of an overhead view of my character. I feel like I'm not able to see enough of my surroundings while playing.4) More coming soon... I want
runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. Very nice job overall! After some polishing, the beta version of interfaces should be superb! I love a lot of included changes.

没有评论:

发表评论