2013年7月4日星期四

What "made the game great" to me was the indie feel



World events? Keybinds? Cash shops even?  What "made the game great" to me was the indie feel that set it apart from every other MMO in existence. The graphics do look nice, but the simplicity was what kept me in RS. It's too much now. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. What differentiates RuneScape from Darkfall or WoW? I tried sticking with it, I've played RuneScape for right at 10 years now, but I just can't get into all of this new content. I'm having to relearn the entire game. I guess nothing lasts forever. 

Why Guthix have to die tho..c'mon Jagex? well that exculated quickly. at least i can use my old account. now my only concern...will it work? is it smooth..will it not crash?will it not lag n stutter? Good job Jagex, Now to unban my account for false banned.  is there any actual difference between RS2 and RS3 other than it now uses HTML5 instead of Java? rs accounts selling information waiting for you. Well as well as the graphical options there will be a huge boost in story, new music, seasonal high scores and even a new website. Not to mention you'll be able to customise your interface.

graves are going to fall from the sky like crazy. You might aswell just proclaim woox the winner and be done with it... Makes boss that crashes worlds when it reaches 5th form, doesn't roll back to help people who are affected by their mistake and causes them to lose Millions/Billions in GP. This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts. Jagex is so nice to the last of their players! Soloed the boss 999m times and got 999 trillion coins from it. well more then that.

没有评论:

发表评论