2013年7月15日星期一

Very Nice, explored much of the wildy



Very Nice, explored much of the wildy, and man was the view distance very impressive. The game felt much alive being able to see over such a distance and actually see buildings,trees, and creatures swarming me. The graphics are very beautiful with coloring and the textures were highly detailed on my screen. No problems logging in, just had to wait some seconds for the textures and meshes to load but worth the wait. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. The more I explored the lessy laggy I experienced as well as a increase in fps. I honestly can say I'm more than excited to see the final release, as we know more patches will be inbound after that to make it more enjoyable. Great work indeed.

No offence intended Jagex, but is Google paying you or what?! First the Chrome Glasses, and now you are telling us that WE WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME UNLESS WE USE GOOGLE CHROME?! Seriously, this is pathetic. We have been tolerant. Some of these promotions have been a pain, and many of these updates have began to really lower the quality of the game. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? I know many people who are PERMANENTLY in 07 now as they hate the eoc. We have tolerated a lot, but this? This is too much. If this is gonna be the case, I quit.

Very pleased! Already went to some of the highest places in game and I like the highest draw feature. Hope to see more improvements such as a touch more movement in the water. People are looking for runescape accounts for sell here. Also I suggest going to each lodestone so it gets a chance to load the code for that area. It made everything run better for me.

没有评论:

发表评论